The Sweater Weather
- Copper MONOKLE candle with crackling wood wick
- Bundle of Palo Santo stick wrapped in a leather string
- Trees Knees Spicy Maple Syrup by Bushwick Kitchen
- Salted peanuts by Virginia Cocktail Peanuts
- Chai Tea by Dona Chai
- Vetiver with French Green Clay soap by Saipua
- Maple Bourbon Caramels by Sugarfina wrapped in a plaid print
Packaged in our signature pale grey gift box with a custom silver embossed charcoal grey band.
I knew when I saw the edges of the big maple tree on our block start turning red that it was time to make a gift to celebrate our favorite season! We couldn't fit a PSL or a plaid flannel shirt into this gift... but we included all of our other fall favorites. This MONOKLE candle acts as a mini fireplace with its wood wick crackling as it burns, and this Chai concentrate makes the best chai I've ever tried! Enjoy the last days of backyard-hangouts with salted peanuts and these palo santo sticks that burn slowly like incense- and keep mosquitos away with their smoke! Chelsea nailed it with a plaid print on the Pumpkin Caramels by Sugarfina to tie it all together. This gift is perfect as a closing gift, client gift (for a fall wedding!), or birthday gift for your friend who thinks that the first day of Fall should be a national holiday!